Wednesday 11th April
7pm - 9pm
55-57 Connaught Street
London W2 2BB
"Malbec is a purple grape variety used in making red wine. The grapes tend to have an inky dark color and robust tannins, and are known as one of the six grapes allowed in the blend of red Bordeaux wine".
This is just a simple and technical definition... but if you are eager to know more about it, join this workshop and experience wines from different countries, tastes and characteristics with in common the same Malbec grape variety.
Ticket price includes
- 5 wines from different producers
- 2 hours tasting with in depth information about history, winemaking and tasting notes
- Tasting collateral is provided by Divino in Vino
- Abasto will provide a selection of nibbles to accompany the wine tasting. A special menu featuring their delicious multi-flavoured Empanadas will be also available during the evening!
- The wines selected for the tasting will be all available to take away!
TICKET NOT REFUNDABLE. THE EVENT WON'T TAKE PLACE IF THE MIN NUMBER OF 6 PEOPLE WON'T BE REACHED. ONLY IN THAT CASE, THE TICKET WILL BE REFUNDED.