wine tours in england
Divino in Vino collaborates with Hambledon Estate organising wine tours and experiences in the vineyard.
The vision at Hambledon is to produce the best multi-vintage sparkling wine in England that will make Hambledon and the local community proud and gain universal recognition from the global wine community. They believe there are two crucial elements to produce fine sparkling wines: using the best possible raw materials and working with the best winemakers in the business. The on-site winery opened in time for its first harvest in 2011 and it is the only fully gravity fed winery in the UK, allowing them to make wines with the minimal possible intervention.
- Saturday in the Vineyard:
A full private vineyard tour followed by a tasting of the three sparkling cuvées that Hambledon has to offer.
Saturday 22nd June at 2PM
Min 6 people / Max 12 people. Price £25 per person. 2 hours.
- Departure from London Waterloo train station. Arrival to Petersfield station (1 hour). Train tickets are NOT included and are about £30 return.
- Taxis from Petersfield station to Hambledon Vineyard take approximately 15 minutes and are about £15-£20. Taxi tickets are NOT included and the cost will be divided within all the participants.
- For those who have their own transport, the meeting point is directly at the Vineyard at 11AM
- Tickets to the experiences are NOT refundable, only if the minimum number of people won't be reached, tickets will be refunded.
- For more details get in touch with Silvia at firstname.lastname@example.org