wine tours to south africa
Divino in Vino organises wine tours and experiences in the South African winelands in collaboration with Explore Sideways.
NEXT UPCOMING TRIP: 6-12 MAY 2018
Discover the very best of the South African wine regions from the Cape Peninsula, Constantia and cool climate Elgin to Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and the beautiful Swartland. Learn about the rich history of winemaking, discover organic and biodynamic farms and be spoilt with regional food & wine pairings as you sip the most exclusive wines that South Africa has to offer. Let a local, specialist guide take you off the beaten track and into some of the hidden gems that make this region a bucket list item for any visitor to Cape Town.
Explore Sideways is a South African based wine tour company specialising in unique, handcrafted wine experiences. Each trip is accompanied with a specialist wine guide that will take you to wineries that are off the beaten track and often not open to the public. Everything from tastings to lunch will be pre-booked and planned to perfection so you can focus on having an exceptional holiday.
- Check the important items off your Cape Town travel bucket list such as Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point, the tip of the Cape Peninsula
- Discover 7 different wine regions including Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Constantia, Elgin, Hemel-en-Aarde, Bot River and the exciting Swartland
- Immerse yourself into the South African culture through local traditions and food and wine pairings
- Meet the winemakers and go behind the scenes at boutique wineries not open to the public
The price per person sharing is R33,400 (£1,900 approximately), which includes:
- Accommodation in a double room at a 4-star hotel for 6 nights. Single supplement is R40,400 (£2,200 approximately)
- Arrival dinner with the group
- Daily breakfast at the hotel, a typical South African braai lunch and 12 wine tastings
- Exceptional food, wine, and sightseeing activities included each day
- Specialist, local guide
BOOKING WILL CLOSE 2 WEEKS PRIOR, ON MONDAY 23RD APRIL 2018
Next available dates:
For more information, please download the detailed itinerary, which outlines the schedule for each day.
Explore Sideways has well-established relationships in the Cape Town region which gives us exclusive access to indulge in private experiences delicious wine memories. You can read more about them on TripAdvisor for previous guest feedback & Explore Sideways blog for stories of things in and around Cape Town.
Once confirmed you will receive a separate email from Trust My Travel with a payment link. Explore Sideways uses Trust My Travel to ensure your payments are financially protected. In the unlikely event that we are not able to provide your tour and a refund, Trust My Travel will ensure your money is returned in full and will act on your behalf. Trust My Travel also provides worldwide card processing so when you click through to our Trust My Travel gateway, choose your local currency from the drop down box to avoid any foreign transaction fees being levied against your card. (You can pay using Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners Club)
Payment in full is required to reserve your place in the tour. If you need to cancel, the deposit will be refunded accordingly:
In the rare event that our company must cancel the trip, your full deposit will be refunded through Trust My Travel. Please see the attached Terms & Conditions.
We have also put a list together of helpful info and list of things to do and places to book ahead of time. Click here!